Residents of Manhattan Beach need not worry when it comes to residential restorations – our services are available to all those living in the area. We serve the population of Manhattan Beach diligently, ensuring that restorations are complete and buildings are completely safe when we leave the premises. Because many residential restorations are caused by disasters which cannot be predicted, we always keep staff on-call, ready to be deployed as soon as a client calls.
With Manhattan Beach Flood Rescue as your local partner in residential restorations, you don’t need to worry about a thing – we will take care of you and your belongings. Whether you’ve been affected by a fire disaster or indoor flooding, we will conduct a thorough review and rectify any damage caused by flooding or fires.
We are dedicated to the residents of Manhattan Beach and we ensure that all clients are treated equally, but also given tailored residential restoration services that are specific to their needs. We can tailor each of our services depending on the issue – and all our services come at a competitive price. That’s just one of the reasons we’re the number one restoration company in Manhattan Beach.
It’s this ethos and commitment to our clients’ satisfaction that allows clients to feel secure when they engage us. When you contact us, you’ll receive high quality services and a team that’s enthusiastic about restoring your property.
We can provide the following services to assist you:
- Emergency water extraction
- Odor removal
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Smoke removal
- Water drying
- Mold removal
- Fixing plumbing defects
- Fixing sewer backups
- Sprinkler inspection and cleanup
- 24/7 response times.
Our years of experience in residential restoration have led us to develop a system that provides you with the best value for our money. Our system breaks down the restoration process into different stages to ensure that your belongings can be recovered and restored to the greatest extent possible.
We follow the following stages when we arrive at your premises:
Quick Response– we ensure that we arrive as quickly as possible at your premises. We know that a fast response time is the key to a successful residential restoration. We have staff available around the clock; when a client calls us, we’re quickly able to deploy a team to deal with whatever issue has arisen.
Flood mitigation – when we arrive at your premises we ensure that we identify the source of the flooding and fix it. Whether it’s a sewer backup or a plumbing defect which has caused the flooding – we will find the source and fix it. This step ensures that there is no further flooding in your house and gives you the best possible chance of recovering your belongings.
Flood water removal – once the source of the flood has been addressed, we then begin removing the flood water from your building. We use highly sophisticated equipment which enables us to remove all the water from your premises and also allows us to begin the restoration services.
Cleaning and sanitizing the premises – floodwaters can leave filth and muck in your house – so we clean and sanitize your entire house, ensuring that every inch of your home is spotless and clean. In case of a fire, our employees will remove all traces of smoke from the house and deodorize the entire house so that it is habitable to your family. We will also help you clean your carpets and upholstery, leaving them dry and clean to use. When you contact us, you can have comfort in knowing that we are the best in the industry, with years of experience helping many families in Manhattan Beach restore their homes to pre-disaster conditions.
Restoration services begin – after the important pre-restoration steps have been taken, we then begin the restoration services. We will inspect your belongings and sort the items in your house. We categorize each item according to the extent of the damage sustained. We categorize the damaged items in your house as follows:
- Items which can be restored on site – we are able to restore certain items onsite. This includes items where moisture has only affected the surface and they can be dried out quickly. Our employees are equipped with the latest tools to dry out your belongings properly. Once they have been thoroughly dried, we’ll help you move your belongings back to their original position in your house.
- Items needing further attention – items which have sustained severe damage will be shipped off to our warehouse so our technicians can conduct a review. Before shipping any items to our restoration warehouse, we will discuss these items with you. We will provide you with a complete inventory listing and an authorization letter to approve the transport of these items. You will also be notified when the items have been restored so that we can ship them back to your house.
- Completely damaged items – If there are items which cannot be restored, we will discuss this with you. If the items are at our restoration warehouse, we can either dispose of them on your behalf or return them to your premises.
Debris removal – after all items are restored (where restoration is possible), we will then assist you to remove any remaining debris from your house and yard. We can dispose of any unwanted items in accordance with the applicable regulations.